Sunday, April 1, 2012

Aspirations, Aims and Airs

Hello there!  Welcome to the first post of the A-Z Challenge!!!
I regret that I don't have much to report as yet, other than that I am continuing to get my Aspirations in order and completed for your enjoyment.  It's not easy to manage only 24 hours to cover everything that I want to get done! I'm sure many of you feel the same way.



Costumes are being planned on concept boards this weekend.

I'm sewing a plethora of pachyderms to be ready for upcoming festivals.  It is my Aim to have at least 50 ellies to fill up the booth!

And the Fairies!  Wait til you see the fairies!  (It's letter 'F', so lucky you- you don't have to wait too long! ;) lol)

I promise not to put on too many Airs during this challenge.  But I hope you will indulge me a few now and again- especially when the new Regency dresses are finished! :)  (There will be a photo shoot!)

That's all for now- I'm off to make some tiny embroidered stitches on some fairy tunics!

Love to you all,
Lucy Jane

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Are you making fairy clothes? :) I can't wait until you get to F! I'm your newest follower!

    This is a lovely blog :) I'm very glad to have found you! Glad to hear someones a fan of all things English!

    Nikki – inspire nordic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the pics :) Stopping by through the A to Z Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! I am hard at work stitching tiny fairy tunics for the F post! :)

    ReplyDelete