Friday, April 1, 2011

Matching Set of Unders for Taylor P.

It's been a few weeks since I've been able to post, but I've been extremely busy.
There are only 25ish days left that I have to get Taylor P.'s 19th century wardrobe completely finished in.
Here is a quick update on her underpinnings:

I finished out the raw edges of her chemise, so that's done.

Then I got to work and made a pair of pantaloons with matching trim.

And here is the set together:

So overall, we're making progress.
I'm headed out to visit a friend in Florida for a few days next week (Spring Break!), but the sewing- particularly the ballgown taming- will re-commence when I return.